Monday, January 05, 2009

Bah Humbug!

Hello all from Nye County, Nevada USA. My last post stated that we would close on the 29th. We started the closing on the 29th but it was the 2nd before it got finished. What a cluster F*^k! Anyway we are in. Got our refrigerator delivered on the 2nd and the Direct TV. Internet is scheduled for Wednesday; we'll see! Our things that were stored in Florida are also scheduled to arrive Wednesday. Should be a fun day.

It's been cold in the desert at night; literally freezing. Warm, 60F, like 16 or 17C, in the day. Had to dig a hole for our new mail box this a.m. - found that the ground is completely clay. It's heavy & thick & I doubt if I'll be doing any in-ground gardening.

Gotta go. I'm using the net at the Public Library. It's slow but not totally dead. Here's hoping it's better at the house later this week. Have a good one and be safe.

1 comment:

Lee said...

It will be alright on the day. Or so I'm told!