Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ahhhhhh........

We are relaxing after a visit from my wife's birth mother, her husband and our daughter.  It's amazing how much tension and stress can be caused by a visit you want; by people you love.  Guess that won't be news to anyone but jeez, it really is amazing!

We did to one thing that was really great; took the in-laws  over to Red Rock Natl. Conservation Area.  Here's a link.  Actually I was amazed at the number of people but I guess a nice spring day was a big draw.  Another thing I wasn't expecting was to be able to see climbers on the rock.  I'll close with a couple of photos.



A shot of some of the red rock; check out the dark rock in the middle of the frame.



Here is a closeup of the dark rock in the center of the first picture - see the climber?

(Men, women and family) Can't live with them; can't live without them.  Anon!

No comments: