Monday, December 31, 2007

Finally!

I've been wanting to put a photo on my blog. Tried and tried but it wouldn't take it. FINALLY I used the old laptop pc rather than the iMac. Of course, that worked in a second. Bah, humbug!

Sorry for the lousy quality of the photo. It is about 10 years old too; I'm just a little grayer. We were in Nice, France and I was enjoying a glass of wine on the balcony. Well, now that I think about things, it was 1999; our 15th anniversary. Now that I know another of Blogger's secrets, I may try to find a better photo.

Once again, have a Great 08!

3 comments:

Lee said...

éminence plus grise?

HLiza said...

Happy New Year Don! Are you sure only the hair changes now...after 10 years? Ha ha ha..

Don said...

Groan! You have nailed me. Ok, I'm a little grayer and about 10 lb (5 kilo!) heavier. It must be that French wine I'm drinking that did it.