Monday, April 26, 2010

Guess I've been gone.....

Well, not really. I've been here; just feeling like crap! I've got another pinched nerve or something in the middle of my back that is just fine most of the time then pulls me up with a jerk every now and then. It is especially virulant when I am fairly close to horizontal - like when getting into or out of bed or moving towards one's partner! Yep, haven't been able to make love as usual these days. I mean, we are in our 60's; it's not like we are going to make the bed move! But it would be nice if we could just have our fun.

Aside from that, things are great. We are headed for Vegas next week to check out the work that was done on the trailer but we are pretty confident it will be ok. They have even replaced the radio-CD player because the AUX plug didn't work well with our iPod. Haven't spent nearly enough time in Vegas; people who live 3,000 miles away know more than we! Next week we'll get to visit a few of those famous places. BTW, remember we are not kids; you won't hear about the best topless pool here! Well, unless we happen upon it! LOL Highly unlikely I should think.

Have a good one!

"One must wait until evening to see how splendid the day has been" ~ Will Rogers, on growing older - Too bad he didn't make it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better (and the trailer is in good shape!).

I see you were visited by a foreign spammer - kind of pointless when we don't read the lingo. {*grin*}