Thursday, June 24, 2010

More foolishness

We have another day of stock market foolishness with it bouncing around 100 points up and 100 points down on absolutely no news whatsoever.  Glad I don't really pay attention to that stuff; it would drive me up a wall.  (I'd say 'up a tree' but we don't have many of those out here.) 

We walked this morning leaving the house at 06:30.  Even so, we were both sweating by the time we got back.  I don't think of walking as an excuse to sweat!  Pretty soon I'm heading into Las Vegas for a few items.   Between lower prices and better selection sometimes it is worth the trip.  We are spending money like we've got it!  At least neither of us is after an iPhone!  I read about people who are spending 14 hours in line waiting for the store to open.  I'm just not built that way - even if I didn't think that Apple makes a lousy product.  They are clever and beautifully designed but I think the build quality and the proprietary nature of the company is just too much to buy. 

Gotta go.  Have a good one.

“The art of art, the glory of expression and the sunshine of the light of letters, is simplicity. ”  - Walt Whitman

No comments: