Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lazy Day

Had a good trip to Vegas yesterday. Kid (she is going to be 39 this summer!) is kind of crazy - working really hard & no boyfriend worth speaking about. Still, we enjoyed hearing all her news. She got a new camera and took a photo of me so I have a new blogger photo that is only a day old. The wine was on the table next to me this time rather than in my hand. Funny how many photos of me include alcohol.

I'm lazy today; doing almost nothing. I am, however, hungry for chicken stew. Who knows where that kind of lust originates! So I'm off to the store in a while to get the makings. Have a recipe that has chicken, tomatoes and cannellini beans. I got it off the net quite a while ago and never made it; or at least never made any notes about it. It's one of those cook until the meat falls off the bone things.

Be careful, it's dangerous out there!

No comments: