Friday, April 01, 2011

Busy busy

I'm probably going to be bad about blogging for the next week or so.  We managed to get the kid moved into her new house yesterday without any major catastrophes.  Today we are doing the final prep for a visit from much of my wife's family.  Parents, aunt & uncle, kids, friends - all are descending upon us.  It will be a busy time in the old town for the next week. 

Google gave me a pop-up this morning with information about making the blog accessible to various readers.  I'll look into it after all the visitors leave.

For some people having visitors is a way of life.  For us, not so much!  We lived in the Netherlands for two years and had a total of three nights of visitors.  We'd average a week or so a year for the eight years we lived in Florida.  So anyway, when we are expecting visitors, there's a lot of unusual prep to be done.  I think I'll go mop the tile.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

JoeinVegas said...

Mop? They'll just dirty it up anyway.