Monday, November 28, 2011

Lazy? Me?

Fraid so!  Well, at least I sure was yesterday.  We started out the day watching the Brazilian GP and then segued into doing pretty much nothing for the entire rest of the day.  Watched a lot of tv, read a bit, heck, I was even too lazy to surf the web!  I would have had to either walk into the den and sit upright at my desk or carry the computer into the living room. What with one thing and another, we have not taken our daily walk in almost a month.  We are planning on changing that today.  It's such a good habit for us and we need to get back into it.

I'm wishing for a crystal ball right about now.  This whole Euro zone foolishness is driving the whole world batty and I'd sure like to know what's going to happen.  Honestly I cannot see any country leaving the Euro simply because logistically they don't have a pile of any other currency laying around.  But whatever they are doing is sure wrong.  There isn't an easy answer so I imagine there will be a few more governments brought down and a few more months of crisis.  Whether the Euro disintegrates or whether it becomes a much more unified area seems to me to be the choices available.  Time and the bond markets will tell until then I'm thinking 'bouncy ride'.  Here's hoping it isn't too long.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

Croft said...

Well, the bounce back today was pretty impressive, however temporary! I agree with you though, it will take a while longer. Keep your seat belts fastened and your seats in the upright position!

JoeinVegas said...

OH, when you said you spent the day watching the Brazilian I thought you were visiting that strip club down the street. I guess GP modifies that somewhat.