Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What were they thinking!

Went to Vegas on Monday to get the shell for the truck. $1500 later we have a nice fiberglass cover over the bed of the truck. We got one for our first truck back in 1982 and have had one on every truck since. You just get used to having all that protected space. It's doesn't do anything about someone who would like to rob you but then again I don't know that anything does.

I did do something I've wanted to do since we got here; I took a photo!



Now honestly, do you think it is a tree? Out in the middle of the desert like this; the stupid straight branches look real don't they. Jeez! I mean a cell tower is a cell tower; what were they thinking? I'd love to see the justification for spending the extra money for those 'branches'.

Gotta go. Be careful, it's dangerous out there!

1 comment:

Croft said...

It might blend in better with the background in a National Forest. Maybe they are using the "Hiding in Plain Sight" theory.