Thursday, April 04, 2024

Jeez! It's been almost a month!

No, I don't know how I managed to not update this for a month.  I mean things take more time when you are getting old but this is just silly.  Of course, there isn't much going on around here.  My wife and I are both going to PT to try and gain some more mobility.  And, no, it isn't doing much for either of us.  We do manage to go out to have lunch most days.  I mean cooking at home is SO DIFFICULT!

The weather is mostly warming up but every now and then California shares some of their rain and snow with us.  Nice of them, huh?  Last Saturday we actually got .69 inches so considering we usually get about 4 inches a year; that's a lot!  In February we had 2.6 inches so this summer is probably going to be pretty dry.

We were out to lunch a week or so ago and this young lady was sitting at the next table with a couple of older women; I assumed relatives.  But she was really involved in whatever was on her headphones.


Another time we were out I saw this.  You've got to assume the owner of this car is a cat lover.


One last photo:  we had a weather station mounted on a 2x4 post out in the back yard.  A couple of the bolts gave up and it fell back hitting the ground and breaking.  We have a new one on order but I wanted to go out and see what was wrong with that 2x4 so I took a photo.  Just as I did so a gust of wind came along and shoved the hood of my coat over my eyes.  Here's looking at you.


Well, that's all the news from the back of beyond Nevada.  Thanks for stopping by.  Take care and keep washing those hands.

No comments: