Saturday, August 20, 2005

Tagged - But the questions aren't too tough!

OMG I've been tagged! Cinn got me!


1. What is the ratio of boxers to briefs currently in your possession? (Translated from the fancy pants to grannie pants that was for ladies.)

Mmmm, (embarrassed look) well, when I was wearing wool suits all the time I was a boxer guy. Now that I'm all retired & wear shorts, I usually don't wear underwear but I have a couple pair of kind of speedo things to wear when I really must (like if I'm buying clothes!).

2. Pretend you won one of those "make your dream come true" deals that Oprah is always giving away... what would you ask for?

A travel pass for two to go anywhere & do anything and always 1st class!

3. Describe your high school days in one word.

Misfit

4. If you could shag any celebrity in the world, who would be your top three picks?

Do I know three? Hmmm...

Catherine Zeta-Jones - She is just too lovely. Don't have any idea what she is like in real life but at a skin-deep level she is very beautiful.

Cybill Shepherd - World famous model then movie & tv star. So I'm shallow; she's beautiful but I've got to say that her career ups and downs have been pretty amazing too.

If I can go back in time a bit: Elizabeth Taylor. No, not now that she is old and sick, but sometime in the late 1960's would be just fine!

5. If you had all the money in the world... more than you could ever spend in four lifetimes... would you eat some??

Huh? Mind if I quote from Cinn's answer? "Eat money? Actual US currency? There's less germs if I licked a public toilet seat."

Of course, I'd certainly spend a bunch on food. First would be one hell of an annual donation to feed people both in this country and overseas. And I'd follow them around being sure the money went for food for people too! Then I'd work on checking out truly fine chefs (and fine sommeliers!) all over the world.

6. Tag Three People...

http://ronincleveland.blogspot.com/

http://margaritaville_rocks.blogspot.com/

http://nakedjen.blogs.com/nakedjen/

1 comment:

Cinnamon said...

Going commando, eh? Well,it is rather hot in Florida. ;)