Saturday, October 13, 2007

It's a Beautiful Morning

Ah, morning! Don't know if I'm really a morning person but there is something amazing about the fresh smell of the morning.



I was afraid to say anything yesterday, it was so nice but this morning smells like fall might finally have come to Florida. Don't get me wrong, I love all the seasons. This summer has been long and hot but it is time for a change. It might be here.

We have the car out on the driveway but it's been there for a week and I still haven't washed & waxed it so we can sell it. Hmmmm, think I have a problem selling it? Yep! I've even kept myself awake worrying about it. It's just a THING but I'm having trouble selling it. What an idiot.

Still, it's a beautiful morning in Florida. Hope it's as wonderful where ever you are.

No comments: