Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Yesterday...

The day started off a mite foggy.
The wind sock is about 200 feet away.  The house behind us is probably another 200 feet away.  The good news is that the fog burned off after a while and we had one of our usual sunny days.

The only thing I did of note yesterday was to buy a bunch of toys for the annual Marine Reserve Toys for Tots drive.  Jeez, toys are really expensive!  I only hit the toy aisle once a year so I kind of forget.  There are tons of $40 and up toys out there, all of which I ignored!  I can do an $8 soccer ball or a $10 doll but that's about my limit.  One thing I found was a bunch of books illustrated with Cars that were teaching math.  I bought several!  We have way too many people who think math is difficult so they try to ignore it.

Gotta go.  Have a good one.


No comments: