Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Really? So soon?

Yeah, I'm back.  Mostly just to post a couple of photos.  I went out to bbq a couple of pork chops the other night and just had to take a couple of photos.  First photo is of the mountains east of us with the dying sun shining on their top slopes.  It's fun watching the darkness kind of climb up the mountain side.


Then I went over to the other side of the house to check out the actual sunset.  The sun was down, of course, but I thought that what was leftover was pretty nice.  It's not too tough to take is it?  And, no, I don't fool with my photographs in any way except when once in a while I have to show only part of the photo.  Then I'll cut it down using paint.net and post only the selected portion.  Hell!  Now that I mentioned paint.net I cannot find a link to it.  I'm not going to be a happy camper if it is gone.


We don't have any voting today in Nevada so it's pretty calm.  My wife and I have appointments to get the 3rd Moderna covid vaccine this afternoon.  Neither of us had any reaction to either of the 1st two so we are hoping to get away clean this time as well.  You have to take all kinds of id, fill in a questionaire & more fun stuff but what the heck.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Keep washing those hands and keeping away from the sick!  Take care.

No comments: